Online Bus Driver Training Covering Blood Borne Pathogens
Blood Borne Pathogens (3 Part Series)- 17.44 minutes
Covers pathogens and viruses originating from bodily fluids and the importance of protecting oneself from these threats.
- Discusses methods where the driver may protect students from threats.
- Prevention methods including the use of physical or mechanical systems.
- Stresses the importance of engineering controls like Bio-Hazard and First Aid kits and how to utilize these tools.
- Describes the correct implementation and protection provided by the use of Barrier Protection.
- Teaches proper sanitation methods associated with Blood Borne Pathogens.
- Benefits of Good Housekeeping on the bus.
- First Aid and First Aid Kit essentials.
- Importance of protecting oneself from these threats.
* This is also available for purchase in a DVD for schools that need to train in a classroom setting.
Return to First Aid Health.
Please feel free to contact us at SafePUPIL for a demonstration of our
online training LMS (Learning Management System) by phone 1-866-435-8087 Ext. 400 or
Fill out the form below and we will contact you and set up a good time for