Online Training Covering Bullying In Schools
Bullying- 13.11 minutes:
Anti-bullying training for your staff and employees to come to the aid of bullying victims, as well as identify and intervene with potential bullies before their behavior becomes violent.
- Bullying Part 1 - The school bus and school playground are the primary locations for bullying behavior to take place.
Bullying Part 2 - This section discusses how to create a safer school environment, with tips for how bus drivers/management should react when they see or hear bullying behavior.
- In this power point video, the characteristics of bullies are outlined to help teachers and drivers identify them, as well as the characteristics of those who are targets.
- Types of bullying behavior are discussed.
- Emphasis is placed on the need to address bullying, including cyber-bullying, because it has an effect on everyone involved.
* This is also available for purchase in a DVD for schools that need to train in a classroom setting.
Return to Student Management.
Please feel free to contact us at SafePUPIL for a demonstration of our
online training LMS (Learning Management System) by phone 1-866-435-8087 Ext. 400 or
Fill out the form below and we will contact you and set up a good time for