Online School Bus Driver Training Covering Loading and Unloading
Loading and Unloading (2 Part Series) - 8.32 minutes:
This training series stresses the importance of proper loading and unloading of students, the
proper usage of lights during loading and unloading and the effect of lights on other motorists.
- Process for completing the 5-point mirror test.
- Need for proper review of mirrors for motorists on the road.
- Illustrates and reviews danger zones before loading and unloading students.
- Sequence of events required for loading and unloading students.
- Covers incident management and the proper procedures for handling special
* This is also available for purchase in a DVD for schools that need to train in a classroom setting.
Return to Driver Training.
Please feel free to contact us at SafePUPIL for a demonstration of our
online training LMS (Learning Management System) by phone 1-866-435-8087 Ext. 400 or
Fill out the form below and we will contact you and set up a good time for