School Bus Class B CDL Online Study and Training Guide
CDL Tutorial Training- 1 hour 11 minutes: Training material in this
section covers the school bus exam portion of the Class B CDL (Commercial Driver’s License) permit written exam. There are two (2) parts you will need to pass before you're issued a Class B CDL.
Part: 1- The written exam covered in this training.
- Part: 2- The driving portion that is not covered in this training.
* This is also available for purchase in a DVD for schools that need to train in a classroom setting.
A Class B CDL is any single vehicle with a GVWR of 26,001 or more pounds, or any such vehicle towing a vehicle not in excess of 10,000 pounds GVWR.
This Class B CDL Permit Training Study Sections Covers:
- Section 1- Introduction
- Section 2- Driving Safely
- Section 3- Transporting Cargo
- Section 5- Airbrake Endorsement
Not Covered Section 11-12-13- Driving portion of the exam.
* Endorsements and Restrictions: Drivers who operate special types of CMVs will also need to pass additional tests to obtain the proper endorsements on their CDL.
Please feel free to contact us at SafePUPIL for a demonstration of our
online training LMS (Learning Management System) by phone 1-866-435-8087 Ext. 400 or
Fill out the form below and we will contact you and set up a good time for