Online School Bus Driver Training Covering Transporting Special Needs Students
Introduction to Special Needs Transportation- 8.02 minutes:
Lyn Roberts, a retired school transportation director and trainer for special needs transportation, presents topics key to drivers and attendants of disabled students. In this introductory session, Ms. Roberts sets forth the agenda for this series which includes:
- Understanding the legal parts of special needs transportation.
- A review of terminology.
- Definitions and behaviors associated with frequently encountered disabilities.
- Discipline for those students,
- How to get students safely off the bus in an emergency evacuation.
- Special needs disabilities and the way those children are served effects school routing and scheduling.
* This is also available for purchase in a DVD for schools that need to train in a classroom setting.
Return to Special Needs.
Please feel free to contact us at SafePUPIL for a demonstration of our
online training LMS (Learning Management System) by phone 1-866-435-8087 Ext. 400 or
Fill out the form below and we will contact you and set up a good time for