School Bus Driver Training Video
Proper Way to Load & Unload a School Bus
The SafePUPIL Training Library contains over 130 training videos, including a 3 part school bus driver training video series on loading and unloading a school bus. This training series stresses the importance of proper loading and unloading of students, the proper usage of lights during loading and unloading and the effect of lights on other motorists.
Topics addressed in this 3 part school bus driver training video series include:
- Process for completing the 5-point mirror test.
- Need for proper review of mirrors for motorists on the road.
- Illustrates and reviews danger zones before loading and unloading students.
- Sequence of events required for loading and unloading students.
- Covers incident management and the proper procedures for handling special
Schedule a Demo to view a sample of this video and learn how you can access over 130 student transportation videos in our online learning library, or explore our two online training options for school districts.